Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Mobile



I'm getting ready for Baby Boy, set to make an appearance in just over five weeks. Last night I finished his mobile of needle-felted animals. I'd purchased a cheap mobile at the local Generic-Baby-Mart or whatever that place is, then cut off the animals and recovered it in fabric to match my little guy's handmade bedding. Most of the animals I already had done, but I finished the skunk last night. I also let my 3.5-year-old daughter fool around with some of the roving and a needle, figuring she couldn't actually land in the ER by poking herself with a needle-felting needle, right? Well, she did almost poke her eye (eek!) but had such a great time otherwise that she's begged all day today for me to get the supplies back out. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment