Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A shift of tasks

There was recently a redistribution of tasks at my house that resulted in me now managing our household bills and checkbook. Which is so cool with me, because now I'm absolved of kitty litter duty. Hooray! But I decided if I'm going to be managing the household finances I needed a more organized (and attractive) system than the stacks-of-paper-shoved-in-drawer method employed by my dear husband. (Not to say he wasn't effective, just that my own organizational needs require more visibility and cuteness.)
So I made this cute folder for our bills, which will live in my mail bin over my desk.
And a new and feminine cover for our checkbook, made from a vintage tablecloth that has already given me other projects (such as this bag) I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment