I've been back at the sewing machine this week, and unfortunately my house is suffering from it. Now I've got to put it all away and focus on another open house this weekend--oy. But in the meantime I've finished a sweet project for my little cuties. I made the kids matching outfits to wear on the 4th of July and I really like them. Dorothy's dress is from Simplicity 5695 and Worth's romper is from Simplicity 5316 (altered for shorts). I was thinking a shorts and shirt set for Dorothy, but she chose the dress pattern from several I laid out for her. The disappointing thing is that Worth's really doesn't fit. I'd made this pattern before, as a gift, and thought I remembered it running rather true to size. But when I chose a generous size for my rapidly-growing little man it turned out way too big. In retrospect I don't think I did a great job leaving enough seam allowance either, which also probably helped it turn out big. I'll still put it on him for the 2010 4th (and a picture with matchy sissy), but I think it's more likely to look good on him next year.